Reporting With Custom Report Builder
- From your Google Chrome browser, install the ProsperWorks CRM Custom Report Builder if you do not yet have it installed.
- You should be directed to Google Sheets and brought through the setup process. Click Add-ons > ProsperWorks CRM Custom Report Builder > Import data
- If this is your first time using this add-on you will have to sign in
- You will then be prompted to load in data from ProsperWorks to the Google Sheet. You can select the type, pipeline, filter or just Cancel if the sheet already has imported data in it.
Syncing & Refreshing Data
- Open an existing "Opportunities Report (ProsperWorks Data)" within your Google Drive account. (It is likely under "Team Drives" on the left-hand side if you have Team Drives enabled. If not, it will likely reside under "Shared With Me" section. You can try searching for the existing file and then be sure to "star" it.
- It will open to the main report you will be using. The sheets with green are the reports you will be using. You will not be able to edit the contents within these sheets.
- Click on one of the blue sheets tab at the bottom in order to enable the Add-ons button at the top. (It will be grayed out otherwise)
- If you are prompted with a screen to load data, simply press Cancel.
- You should then be greeted with the data that is currently being loaded in from ProsperWorks. Simply click the little blue refresh icon next to the data you want to be updated from ProsperWorks. You will only need to do this with the the sheets that are being used in the reports and that have changed since you were last in the document. In the example below you would just need to refresh the 2017 Sponsors (Open & Won) - Sponsorship > Renewal data to get the view loaded.
- Finally, navigate back to the report you want to view with the green tab and the information should be updated with the most recent data from your ProsperWorks Pipeline.
- Please keep in mind that you should be updating and editing the data within ProsperWorks when modifications need to be made. This is just a report view of the data.
- Try clicking the Explore tab in the bottom-right corner of Google Sheets.
- The Analysis area will pop up with pre-populated tables, charts, and graphs analyzing your data.
- If none of these reports are useful, you can also Ask questions about your data in the search box and it will try to analyze and answer your questions.